User Steps to Log In and Access Your CLE Account
- Navigate to the catalog home: okbar.inreachce.com
- Hover the mouse over "Hello, Guest" in the top right corner and click "Sign In."
- Login with your Bar number and 4-digit pin (or username and password). Afterwards, the "Hello, Guest" button changes to "Hello, Your Name."
- If not redirected automatically to the Products page, you will find it by hovering your mouse over "Hello, Your Name" in the top right corner and clicking "Products" on the drop-down menu.
- Once on the Products page, you will be able to locate the CLE program you have registered for and launch.
Beginning with the 2019 compliance year, members may earn all of their required 12 hours of MCLE credit by viewing any In Person, Webcast, Audio Webcast or CLE Online Anytime program. There is no limitation on the number of CLE Online Anytime program hours for compliance. CLE Online Anytime programs can be viewed at any day or time and can be stopped and resumed at a later day or time.
Find OBA/CLE on Social Media